Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

The top freezer flap on my INDESIT CG1230UK is broken. I see

Hi the top freezer flap on my INDESIT CG1230UK is broken. I see they are now unavailable. would one from another model fit and if so which one? thasnks

Hi, Im sorry to hear that.

How old is your INDESIT CG1230UK?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
about 20 (!) working ok otherwise though...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I'm happy typing...

If you like we can talk on the phone, I am just a technician But Just ANswer offers this service, if you accept this offer I will send you now, I can call you to discuss the problem and the solution;-)

Tech Michael

Ok we can just type then as well;-)

Please have patience as these are technical questions and I will need further info in order to help you effectively

That part unfortunately is obsolete. But if you are handy, you could make a different one work for this application.

The best place to try for a new freezer flap is:

I would call them to ask about a one that would fit or be close enough that you can make it work, I will help if you need me, no further cost as well;-)

Please call: Ransom spares: 0844(###) ###-####/p>

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael