How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

My apartment has a large Belling “Countrychef” gas cooker.

Customer Question

My apartment has a large Belling “Countrychef” gas cooker. There are eleven very fragile black plastic knobs, several broken. I’ve looked on-line for replacements . Espares list “Cooker Knobs” and “Hob Knobs”, both amazingly expensive. Also listed and Universal Multifit Knobs (less expensive) said to fit all models.
Which one is right?
***** *****-Smith
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.


Can you post the model number of the cooker please. Its usually on a sticker on the inside of the door frame as you open the door and may start 4444.

If theres a pan drawer at the bottom if could be behind there.