How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrew Smith Your Own Question
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3756
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Andrew Smith is online now

Having a problem finding a replacement single built under

Customer Question

Having a problem finding a replacement single built under oven to fit the space. Gas feed to hob in back right hand corner preventing oven installation.
Had Type EB22132 but it decided it had had enough hard work and I no longer have it. Trying to get gas engineer to move pipe but question is this. Is there still an oven of this size available and if not is there an alternative of same dimensions.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.

Is it possible to connect the hob and turn right immediately and into the next cupboard and then down, putting the isolation valve in the rear of that cupboard instead

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Andrew, Gas engineer calling tomorrow to assess. I will give him your suggestion and I will sleep tonight knowing there is a possible solution. Many Thanks. Trying to give a rating but the stars will not respond to my selection. Response excellent many many thanks
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.

No problem, come back again tomorrow if you get stuck