How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17290
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

My fitted kitchen (bosch) has an overhead extractor fan for

Customer Question

My fitted kitchen (bosch) has an overhead extractor fan for the cooking area. It is a telescopic version, 60cm wide and about 30 cm deep when closed. The number is :
DH 1655G39 / 04 FD 7210
Can I buy a similar extractor fan system to replace this aged defective one? I note that there are some similar ones for sale but do not know which one to buy.
My thanks in advance, ***** ***** (a happy Bosch customer).
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.


To be honest theres not much difference between the telescopic hoods as they are the same size through out the brands as they are designed for 60cm wide units so you wont have trouble getting one to replace it.

Have a look at this Hotpoint one as its a decent hood and is the same size as your old one. Its 60cm wide and 30cm depth when closed so its the same as the one you have now.

Click here

Or if you want another Bosch model then click here

If you need anymore help on this just get back to me.