How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JamesI Your Own Question
JamesI, Handyman
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
JamesI is online now

Where can i buy fittings to convert american appliance pipe

Customer Question

where can i buy fittings to convert american appliance pipe to uk ie inlet pipe
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nick,

Whats the make and model of the washer, as they have slightly different fittings based on the brand of washer..

If its a whirlpool group washer (Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Inglis, Indesit etc) then the fitting here should work for the inlet hose.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.