Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a schott ceran bosch induction hob that i think is

hi, I have a schott ceran bosch induction hob that i think is locked. how do i unlock it?
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its only 2 months old and i dont have the paperwork to find model no
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if poss
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thats it i think. im presuming its locked as the key light is lit up

If you dont have the model number for the hob then theres a few different ways to unlock it.

First see if theres a picture of a key and if so press and hold it for several seconds and see if it turns the lock off from there.

If not then press and hold the power on button for several seconds and see if this does it.

Try them first and see what happens and let me know.

I see the question is still open here. Do you still need help on this?

If so just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to rate the answer that would be great.