Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Bosch logic 9 vario perfect washing machine just keeps

My Bosch logic 9 vario perfect washing machine just keeps coming up with the message 'childproof lock active' and won't respond to the start programme to begin a wash cycle. I have tried holding the start/pause button in for various lengths of time. Switched the machine off and left it for an hour. Still as soon as I press the start I get beeps, childproof lock active and no action at all. Help please. I've got loads of washing to do.

To remove the child lock depends on the model. But if you have tried pressing the start button for several seconds and that hasnt worked then see if your washer has a finish in button. It will have a picture of a clock on it.

If there is the press and hold that button for several seconds and that should turn it off.

Try that and let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you but I've solved the problem. In case you get asked again it is the OPTION button that you press and hold for 5 seconds on the Bosch Logixx 9 vario perfect machine. Thanks for trying but the machine does not have a stop button anyway.