Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a BOSCH Exxcel 7 which has an F34 fault showing when

Customer Question

Hi, I have a BOSCH Exxcel 7 which has an F34 fault showing when I close the door and try to start it. thanks
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I bought it in 2009
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: 528137 BOSC WAE24468GB
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I can, yes, but if not I will call an engineer.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

That error means the door lock is faulty, see the attached page. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

The link below is to the part you will need.

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is replaced! It is not your exact model but directions are the same.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.