JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I want to pair my new wireless thermostat device to the

I want to pair my new wireless thermostat device to the digital programmer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a DTS92E WIRELESS room thermostat. I want to pair it to the digital programmer also Honeywell on my combi boiler.
I do not know how to get the programmer to "listen" to the new thermostat.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi Grainne,

Please give me a minute to look up the spec of your thermostat, can you also advise the model number of the wireless Honeywell programmer which is already attached to the boiler?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have taken a photo of it. I am not sure of the model.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
An alternative number***********
Please let me know when to expect you

As per our call we now have everything working, you can find the instructions attached should you need to do this again, the specific details for binding are in section 6.6 on page 17.

James