JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an indesit hob and only 3 rings work can it be fixed

i have an indesit hob and only 3 rings work can it be fixed

Yes this should be able to be fixed, most likely it is the induction coil which has failed.

Do you have the model number so I can give you an idea of price for the parts?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I have'no got the a model number.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't need a phone call please cancelled my request and let me know with a text.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK so can u help me without the model number.

I take it this is a standard ceramic hob rather than an induction hob?

A typical new element (which is what is sounds like is at fault) costs around £70 in parts, depending on the size of your hob you can pick up a new 4 plate hob for around £130, such as the one here at Currys.

Typical labour costs around be around £50 depending on where you live.

If you can measure the hob, I can find look to find you a comparable hob so you can then decide if you want to repair your current one or replace it.

I see you requested a refund, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance