Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Just moved into a new property and have a ecotec plus 637

Just moved into a new property and have a ecotec plus 637 ... the central heating is fine, but the symbol for the hot water has now disappeared and we have no hot water
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: but had hot water for the past week and changed nothing
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I will help you the best I can ;-)

I can send you a request for a call if you like?

Also, does the hot water seem to work still?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No hot water ... just had someone look st it and apparently the valve is locked open and the only thing at we had hot water for the past week is by running the central heating. Today we didn't run the central heating so hence no hot water ... does that sound right ?

Hi, yes that does sound correct.

You really should have a plumber look at this one, he can fix this for you quickly. It is not a serious issue with any of the electronics in most cases, usually just needs a tune up a lil TLC is all;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful day!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will the hw symbol come back ? What does "tune up a lil TCL" mean ? Is it a controller issue ? Do I need to get a specialist plumber for a valiant boiler ?

Hi, it may be running close to normal, but YES I would have a heating repairman look at this to make sure nothing is in need of replacement.

Usually it just needs a cleaning and some adjustments to fix this issue ;-)

Not expensive at all.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you ... I will update you when it is resolved to let you know the outcome ... I found hope it is not expensive as moving is a great expense and we have little left to resolve any major issues ..

Sound's good,

Please rate my service kind at this time so I can remain with you. No additional cost to rate;-)

Have a nice weekend!

Tech Michael