bonzaco
bonzaco, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Hotpoint TVFG85C6P Tumble Dryer, but now flashes

I have a Hotpoint TVFG85C6P Tumble Dryer, but now flashes F09 fault code. What shall I do?

Hi my name is ***** ***** F09 indicates that there is a fault with the Eeprom that controls you dryer. This can be a programming fault or a connection fault between a cable connected component and the main control board. Unplug the appliance and check that all connectors are tight. Once this is completed leave everything to allow the Eeprom to reset and then try it again. If this does not work then I'm afraid its time to call an engineer in.

.