JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.

Where can I obtain replacement shelf supports for my 11 year

Where can I obtain replacement shelf supports for my 11 year old NNA755W combination oven? One was broken when I had my oven cleaned.

Hi Brian,

To confirm are your looking for a circular wire rack for the Panasonic Microwave NN-A755W or the ceramic shelf?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The NNA755W is a combination microwave oven. In the convection oven mode a full-width enamel shelf can be fitted about 10cm above the turntable to provide extra cooking space. This shelf slides into four black plastic supports which are fitted into the side walls of the oven. It is these supports which I need to replace.

The parts you require are obsolete, this is why your unable to find them online.

I have check with Pansonic directly and a number of other firms such as RansomSpares, eSpares and BuySpares, all of which have confirm the part is discontinued.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your efforts.

No problem Brian, do let me know if you need any further assistance.