JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Hover HU71HU04001. Over the past few uses I notice

Hi, I have a Hover HU71HU04001. Over the past few uses I notice that there's a horrible smell coming from it. Today it happened again. When I took the cover of I noticed that the brush bar was slightly worn on one side, and really hot too. I don't know if it's the belt or the bar that's causing it. Any ideas?

Hi Emily, are you referring to the rotary brush for the floor head?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yea, it's the spinning brush at the bottom.

You will probably find the brush is rubbing and probably the bearings holding it in place is at fault.

There isnt really a way to repair the head, you can buy a new brush but in most cases its a cast

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay, thanks anyway.

Do you require any further assistance?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No, that's everything. I'll just order a new part. I know how to replace it. Thanks.

No problem so I can close the case please rate the service received.