JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I living in Ireland and have an AGA, after yesterdays big

I living in Ireland and have an AGA, after yesterdays big storm the flame is flickering and the aga is losing heat.

Hi Lyle,

It suggests there may be an issue getting fuel to the AGA, is this an oil or gas AGA?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oil

Inspect the oil tank, make sure there arent ant leaks and there is sufficent fuel, then proceed to go back through the process of re-priming the aga, as if you had run out of oil.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, it ill take a few hours for the AGA to cool don before I can re-start it.I will come back to you than.

No problem I will await to hear back from you.

Do you require any further assistance?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I cleaned the burner and put a new wick and all is good now thank you.

Great everything seems to be working, so I can close the case please rate the service using the star rating on this page.