How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17294
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

I have an under worktop freezer AFB910 CV 128W. The two

Customer Question

I have an under worktop freezer AFB910 CV 128W.The two large drawers have broken fronts - is it possible to replace them with new ones?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.


Yes you can get these but im afraid they are not cheap.

Click here for the drawer

They do have them in stock if you want them.