Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have the cannon CH606TXF the door panel on right side is

I have the cannon CH606TXF the door panel on right side is moving resulting in inner door not fitting properly glass is falling out and door will not close correctly

Can you double check the model number please as that number isnt comming up.

Also is it the inner door glass you are having trouble with?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It’s a cannon by Hotpoint model number CH60GTXF it’s not the inner door it only moves out of position when the stainless steel panel on door of main oven moves out of position by itself causing the door not to close properly and glass door then moves out of position coming out of the bottom of the oven door . There are two panels on each side of main oven door one on the right comes away from the oven

Ok im with you.

If its comming out from there then im afraid it will need a new door as it outer glass comes part of the door frame so is just held on by the hinges.

The part number for the door frame is C00263728 You need to replace this and that will cure the fault from there.