JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Main oven bulb went. When removing bulb the glass came out

Main oven bulb went. When removing bulb the glass came out leaving the screw in bulb base stuck in. I cannot get it out, long nose pliers, snub nose pliers, just cant get a grip.Question : Can I get at the assembly from the back of the over - I fitted the oven myself so no problem getting it onto my trusty workmate !Dermot

Hi Dermot,

Yes, remove the oven, take the rear panel off this will reveal the lamp housing you may need to move some of the insulation to get to it but it will come out where you can then determine if you wish to replace the lamp housing and lamp or find a better way to free the bulb.

Let me know how you get on, and the model of the Neff (which should be on a label around the door frame starting ENR.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It,s U14M62BOGB

The new lamp housing costs around £30 from here.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.