JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Neff built-in oven from ~1989. I still have the

I have a Neff built-in oven from ~1989. I still have the original booklet - it's a Neff 1271-2Do you know what model number I should use to try and source parts? I'm specifically looking for new knobs.

If you look on the front cover of the manual is there any numbers on the front or it?

If so what is the number.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The original booklet says that it's a Neff 1271-2

Ok im afraid im finding nothing at all on this.

In this case i will have to opt out and if another expert can help they will jump in.

Good morning, the previous expert opted out, you need the ENR, this ends in GB and should be found on a rating plate around the door frame of the oven.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi James. The faceplate is hard to make out. There is a nuimber which reads (as far as I can make out) GB 1271 41LCPCSC
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The original manual has the E-nr!It says:195.307 404
GB-1271.41 LPCSG 1271-2

Many thanks for confirming Derian.

The ENR is the number you should use when sourcing parts, in the case of knobs I have check all the common firms eSpares, Ransom, 4Neff, Buyspares and Part Master and none of them provide spare control knobs.

With this in mind I can only suggest some universal/generic knobs such as the ones here.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

JamesI, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.