Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Neff double oven E Nr U17S32N3GB/03. The main oven

I have a Neff double oven E Nr U17S32N3GB/03. The main oven light bulb repeatedly "blows" every 10 days or so. I am using Crompton E14, 220-240V, 25W heat -resistant to 300*C bulbs and have used 5 since 22 July 17. Any advice would be appreciated. Kind regards, ***** *****

If the light bulb is blowing often then its more then likely a fault on the lamp holder itself which is causing this fault.

What you need to do is replace the complete holder in there as it comes as the holder, new bulb and the glass cover.

Click here for the part

Then with the geninue lamp holder and bulb this should be back to normal from there.