Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Re Zanussi cooker with induction hob, model no

Re Zanussi cooker with induction hob, model no ZC168300WA,serial no.02889, PNC948904062, approx 2.5 rears old:
The heating zones on the left side of the hop stopped working normally a few weeks ago. To begin with I could get them working again by switching the mains off and on again, but now they don't work at all. The large heating zone is slightly discoloured/ filmy. Can you help?
HB

Hi Heather,

It might be that the heating zones have a spillage on them and need a good clean.

Try cleaning the hob and see if that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich