Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Rob.... I have Beko dishwasher. We have just moved house and

Hi Rob.... I have Beko dishwasher. We have just moved house and when we connected it up we did not spot the bung sealing the waste spigot. It has resulted in an E01 error and despite freeing the blockage and the machine emptying we seem to have a permanent E01 error with the pump constantly running. I've tried various ways to try to reset the machine without luck - can you kindly offer any advice?

What you will find is water will have leaked into the base due to the water not being able to drain away.

All you need to do on this to clear it is pull the dishwasher out and lean it 45 degrees backwards. This will allow the water to drain out from the base so you will need a towel for this.

Once the water has drained out stand it up right and this will have cleared the flood switch in the base and will stop the pump from running all the time.

Then retry it and im sure you will find this will be back to normal from there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Worked a treat Daniel. Many thanks.