carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

My siemens QI300 varioperfect is making a funny buzzing

My siemens QI300 varioperfect is making a funny buzzing noise when I try to change the program. I was using normal speed perfect but decide to stop it as there was too much detergent for the very small load. I've tried rinse and spin and the spin only but it doesn't go and the display looks like no - can't the door open to remove the load help
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
GOT THE DOOR OPEN FINALLY - THINK MAYBE FILTER IS BLOCKED- CAN'T COMPLETE EMPTY CYCLE - GET BUZZING NOISE AGAIN
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HOW DO I UNBLOCK THE FILTER? DOES THE TOP OF THE MACHINE COME OFF?

​My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. The drain filter is located at the bottom of the washing machine on the front you normally have to remove a fascia to access it.

​Does the machine have water in? If there is water in the drum I would try and remove as much as possible with a bowl or cup before you unscrew the drain filter any water in the machine will run out of the drain filter once it is open.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Carl - all fixed now
Pleased it is all sorted.