How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17613
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

Our NEFF hob (920 x 525) has a failed flame failure device

This answer was rated:

Our NEFF hob (920 x 525) has a failed flame failure device for the wok burner. Does NEFF call this a thermocouple? If so it explains why identifying spare parts is problematic for the layman.
How do I get a replacement?


Yes the FFD (Flame Failure Device) is also known as a thermocouple.

As to getting the part if you can let me know the model number i can get you the part number for it.


Daniel and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have an extract from the manual but not sure which is the model number. Here we go:
E-Nr T295ONO GB/02
Typ GAA1220
FD 8407 00597
There's also a CE with 008504 underneath it.
Does that help?