JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Bosch haugerate oven grill is no longer heating up

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do I need a qualified electrician

Good morning, I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yep

Its most likely just like the element which has failed which can be done by a normal handyman or by you as a DIY.

What is the ENR of the appliance this is on the rating plate, normally located around the door or door frame.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hbn202tgb

Does the red call for heat light come on when you turn the oven on, but just not get hot, in which case this suggests the element is at fault. If not it points to the thermostat.

A new element costs around £30 and can be ordered here.

If you would like me to recommend someone locally to fit the element or thermostat please provide your postcode

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Red light comes on so it looks like the element