JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Unable to find this error message in the booklet that i

Customer Question

unable to find this error message in the booklet that i have.
Machine is a Vario perfect 8kg type.
Message is a constant CL which is blocking any process.
I have tried Switch off from mains.
I have emptied machine, and reloaded.
Still no solution.
Can you assist
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Good morning, sorry for the delay responding.

CL would normally suggest Child Lock has been activated, Bosch Vario washers have different ways of turning off/on the child lock, in most cases holding down the start button for 6 seconds will turn it off.

If it doesnt open the washer door and tell me the ENR number inside the door and I can look up the specific steps for disabling your child lock.

Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Do you need any further assistance Stuart?