Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Hotpoint hmb313 keeps clicking on and off display screen go

Hotpoint hmb313 keeps clicking on and off display screen go on and at same time

That sounds like you have a bad electrical connection either in the fridge/freezer or to the mains power.

If your machine uses a standard 3 pin mains plug remove that from the mains socket and check that the fuse and if possible the wires are securely connected. Also, check that the mains cable is not damaged.

If that all seems fine try connecting the fridge /freezer to another mains socket in case the one being used is faulty.

Failing that I think you'll need a fridge/freezer engineer to check this for you.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich