JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Neff Induction Hob E-NR T43T80N0/01 and 3 of the 5

I have a Neff Induction Hob E-NR T43T80N0/01 and 3 of the 5 burners are flashing with an F. Can you advise please.

Hi Desmond, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Are there any numbers shown on any of the other heating zones?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No there are no numbers just flashing F on 3 burners
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Have I been charged for a phone call? or am I to continue on line with my question?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is there anyone going to answer my question?

I am not in a position to call you, you havent been charged for the call.

The nature of your faulty suggests a fault on the main board. Have you switched the job off at the isolation switch on the wall for a minute then turned it back on?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have switched it off several times but it hasn't made any difference.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't seem to have had a reply to my answer from last night?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have been charged on my paypal account for a phone call I didn't have?

Hi Desmond,

You shouldnt be charged for the call (I dont have access to the billing details), the best thing to do is speak to customer services who can advise the status of the refund of the phone call.

We have a money back guarantee so there certainly isnt an issue returning your payment. customer services can be contacted on 0***-***-****

If the fault is still present after a restart it points to the main PCB, how long have you had the hob?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have had the hob for 5 years but it was a demo so could be approx 7 years old.

Ok, based on the age of the appliance your better to opt for a fixed price repair and protect, as from experience once you start getting a fault other faults are often not far behind.

D&G do a plan here, for around £150 which covers all parts, labour and a further years warranty.

A new PCB alone would cost in excess of £250 - see here, there are other repair and protect firms, but as you can see there is a saving to be had when you appreciate the cost of parts.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The D&G plan seem OK for me. Could you give me their details to arrange this cover.

Sorry it appears the hyperlink didnt apply please click here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for the information we will probably contact D&G as you have suggested.

No problem so I can close the case please rate the service using the star rating on this page.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Close the case and thanks for your help.