Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Bosch sgd43t32gb/37 dishwasher. There's a upward

I have a Bosch sgd43t32gb/37 dishwasher. There's a white upward facing seal under the door (I don't think it's the bottom door seal itself. the rubber is partly torn off and looks unsightly but there is no leak. i have lost the manual and would like to replace the rubber strip but I don't know the part number and have lost the manual. Can you help? I have a picture of the part, but you don't offer an upload.

Theres only 1 seal under the door and thats the bottom seal. If its not that then if you could post a picture that would be great.

If you look at the tool bar were you do the typing there you should see a paper clip icon, Click on there and you should be able to attach the picture to upload it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Im using an apple mac, I think I have successfully used the 'Add files' button with picture of the part.

Arh that seal is just on the plastic base were it is now. To be honest it doesnt do much on these as its just a gap filler when the door is closed so you dont see a gap between the bottom of the door and the base.

Were the seal is not is were it sits. Just use some super glue to reseal as its not worth replacing it.

But if you do want to replace it then you need the base cover so click the link below for the part as you will see the seal stuck on there.

Click here

So you can save yourself £25 by either fully removing it or glue it back on but its not really a major part or anything like that.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks so much Daniel. So I will try super gluing it, but if that doesn't work I will just cut the rubber strip off. The kitchen floor is covered in rubber anyway, so a few drips won't matter.

No worries. The seal has nothing to do with the water inside so it wont even leak from there so dont worry about any water leaking from that seal as it wont.