Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Bd1631 Baumatic dishwasher will not select programme. There

bd1631 Baumatic dishwasher will not select programme. There is power and there are no flashing lights
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Baumatic BD163. How do you run adiagnostic test?
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it ahs been working fine up till now

It might just be a glitch, try turning it off at the mains power for 30 minutes, then back on and try again.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, problem remains the same.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you their?

Try turning the machine off using the power button, then hold the P programme button down whilst turning the machine on, keep holding the P button down until it comes to life. You may need to do this a few times before it resets.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Tried say 6 times. All the lights would flash after a couple of seconds but then switching off we were back to where we were. Then I pressed the p button while lights were flashing and the lights cycled one at at time and the machine started making noises. Closed door and after a short time it stopped and we are now back to where we started?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi are you there?

Unfortunately, I think there must be a fault in the control circuit, so I think you'll need an engineer to look at this.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where is the control circuit located?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I don't want to phone, please let me know where the control module is located?

It will be in the top of the door where the buttons are.

Best Regards,

Rich

Ignore the phone call request that's generated automatically by the system.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you recommend where I can buy a new controller?

Somewhere like eSpares might do them, but they can be expensive so I would recommend an engineer confirms the issue before proceeding with that in case it can be repaired.

Best Regards,

Rich