Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Our fridge freezer model rsh1 Hugo had the freezer door left

Customer Question

Our fridge freezer model rsh1 Hugo had the freezer door left open so lots of ice inside. We have removed all food, switched the unit off and left the door open. Is there anything else we should do? And where is the AIR VENT? It is not shown in the user manual. Thanks. ***** ***********
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 9 months ago.

Hi Richard,

You could speed up the process by using a hairdryer on a warm heat, but don't get it to close to any plastic as it may warp it.

Once the ice has gone switch it back on and use the Power Freeze setting to get it back down to -18C. I think the air vent and fan you're referring to is in the fridge rather than the freezer.

I hope that helps, if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 8 months ago.

Hi Richard,

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich