Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Whitegoods Engineer
101089104

I have a built in under over, Tecnik TKC8525/2. The light in

I have a built in under over, Tecnik TKC8525/2. The light in the main oven does not work and upon removing the bulb I have found that the mechanism behind it has broken. (a small piece came out with the bulb - the bulb is fine) Can I replace the light fitting, how and what do I need to buy as searching for spares has not proved fruitful.
Hi, thanks for using JA I’m Gavin and I’ll do my best to help you with this.
Was the piece that came out like a metal insert that the lamp screws in to?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
It wasn’t. It was a small piece of the copper connector that connects to the bulb. Most defiantly broken.
No problem. Yes you can absolutely replace it. I’ll do an enquiry for the part for you and get back to as soon as I get a reply
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
That’s great thank you

Hi, I've tried all of my suppliers but none of them have it. I've also spoken to Bosch who built the ovens for Tecnik and unfortunately they are now obsolete so you won't be able to replace it at all.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Oh, thank you. Clearly a lot of work done.