JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a bosch e-nr pcl782dgb /01 gas hob and the spark

Hello Pearl,I have a bosch e-nr pcl782dgb /01 gas hob and the spark ignition has stopped.I have cleaned as much as i can see but no signs of life.Any ideas?
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Don't really know but could be 10 years is the exact model fd 8308/0008 ?
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I live in the highlands of Scotland and help is few and far between so probably
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its an lpg gas supply

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

The FD number is the age of the appliance which shows it was made in August 2003.

So I am clear your getting gas out of the jet and can light the burner with a match, but your not getting any sparks from the electrode?

Does the model you have have a separate ignition button or is the ignition built into the gas control for each burner?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi James I can light the gas on each of the individual rings with a match I can’t see any electrode sparks It seems a separate ignition for each burner

Sorry for the delay in responding, please see the spare spark generator/ignition here for around £40