Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a Neff dishwasher installed in june 2016, Recently

Customer Question

We have a Neff dishwasher installed in june 2016, Recently part way through an eco wash the fuses tripped. This message appears E09S+*S0.
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It is a neff 9000 993 520 (9405) 640MV This is what appears on the summary of instructions
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if it simple enough
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The plates are wet and not clean at the end of the cycle.
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

E09 is a heating circuit fault, most likely the element has failed on the heat pump which caused the fuse to blow, this may have also damaged the PCB . This is most certainly a hardware fault, so will need a replacement part. The good news is the appliance is under 2 years old, which should enable you to get the repair covered under warranty.

If you open the door can you see a rating label with and ENR and FD number?