Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I1`m trying to find which model of neff coffee machine I

Customer Question

I1`m trying to find which model of neff coffee machine I have but cannot seem to find the serial number plate
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Only just started looking,as the "scroll down" button on the front has been pushed in and I want to know how to fix this problem.
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: its a Neff built in coffee machine but I don`t know the model, its not the lasted one, its the previous model model
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I could if i knew how to get access behind the buttons on the front but otherwise I could use an engineer
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can you tell me where to find the model and serial number details on the machine?
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 17 days ago.

The model and serial number should be on rating label which is behind the pull-out shelf on which you stand the cups.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 16 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks Rich
could you guide me how to get access to the back of "scroll down" button to the RHS of the central drink selection knob on this machine,(Neff built-in Coffee Machine E Nr C77V60N2GB/07), as this button has been pressed in and has stayed "in" and appears to have become somewhat detached?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would like the info sent if possible only I`m not in front of the machine at the moment.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 15 days ago.

I can't find any detailed instructions for dismantling this, but I've looked at the installation instructions which shows the unit in 3D - this is too large to attach, but you can download it here:

http://www.neff-home.com/uk/service/manual

As far as I can tell you would need to slide the unit out, disconnect the mains power and then there appear to be a number of screws holding the top panel in place which would need to be removed. Sorry, I can't be more specific.

Alternatively, NEFF offers a repair service which you can find details of here:

http://www.neff-home.com/uk/service/repair

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 14 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich