Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

My Panasonic fridge freezer is bleeping and the fridge

Customer Question

My Panasonic fridge freezer is bleeping and the fridge temperature is 6oC I do not have the instruction manual what do I do? Please help
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 7 months ago.

Hi Suzy,

If you could provide the model number I'll try to find you a manual.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It’s a BN34FX1- B if you could find a manual that would be great - the temperature is 6 and flashing on the control panel. The freezer is working - I think the fridge part is not. Thank you for your help

Hi Suzy,

The manual is rather large so I can't attach it but can help you download it. Go to this link and click 'I Accept' and then 'View'

https://dlc.panasonic-europe-service.com/EUDocs/GetDoc.aspx?did=239222&fmt=PDF&lang=en&src=3&uilang=en-GB&model=NRBN34FX1

A temperature of 6 is within the fridges range of 1 - 9, so that might not be a problem unless the temperature is rising. Usually, the temperature flashes when the temperature setting buttons are pressed, see the section on 'Setting the temperature'.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Hi Suzy,

I notice you say the alarm is bleeping, is the alarm symbol flashing too?

Page 11 covers this.

Best Regards,

Rich

Hi Suzy,

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich