Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Diushwasher has goon through washing proramm. Dishes

Diushwasher has goon through washing proramm. Dishes remeined wet when removed. Put rinse prgamme on without success as water is gathering in bottm Cleaned filter withou success.

It's possible your drain hose or the waste plumbing it goes into (typically under the sink) is blocked - try dismantling that and cleaning out to remove any blockages and debris.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your suggested solution.Tried that without success and called engineer who diagnosed and repaired jammed pump.