KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065
Appliance

I have got a 9.0 Samsung heatpump dryer. I've only had it 3

Hi I have got a... Show More
Hi I have got a 9.0 Samsung heatpump dryer. I've only had it 3 wks and wonder whether the flashing Hc is an error. There is also a symbol which looks like! with black bricks underneath which is flashing also. How do I delete this please.
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: DV90K6000CX/EU
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Do you think it may need repairing. I was hoping it was an error issue.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Show Less
replied 1 month ago.

Hiya, welcome to Justanswer .... HC error code in your dryer indicates compressor overheat, this is usually caused due to bad thermostat in the heating assembly. If the dryer is old then it will need service.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago.
Excellent. Thank you.