JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have recently bought an Elica Tonda 60 Chimney Cooker

Hi,I have recently bought an Elica Tonda 60 Chimney Cooker Hood, but the lights weren't working correctly. WHen an electrician looked at it, he said that the light housing was defective and indeed dangerous if used constantly.Where can I get a replacement light housing?Thanks.Dave

Hi Dave, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

This sounds very unusual, Elica dont make their parts available to mainstream repair centres so you would need to go to their approved spares contact in the UK - Dr Cooker Hood, their number is ***** 351111

They should be able to source and deliver the part to you.

Is there anything further I can assist you with?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks - I'll contact Dr Cooker Hood.Appreciate the help.Dave