Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

You answered my question about a thermostat which should

Customer Question

Hi James
You answered my question about a thermostat which should have normally open contacts I was sent one with normally closed contacts
What is the part No for N/o thermostat or could you please send me one
Cheers Alf
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Hi Alf, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

I had a look at the spec and it showed N/O, there is another part you could order here but that is showing N/C

Since the engineer notes are wrong in this instance and to save you delay \ risk of getting the wrong part, I would go back to Zanussi direct on 03445 610506 to get them to verify this.

Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

State your looking for the thermal fuse which is connected to the fan, its what activates and starts the fan when the oven gets up to temp and keep the fan running when you switch off the oven until the temp drops to a safe level.