Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

The main washer pump is US but everything else is perfect I

Customer Question

The main washer pump is US but everything else is perfect I see that in spares this is an absolutely ridiculous price is there an alternative
Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Miele G1142sc
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like it fixed as I am used to my dishwasher
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately, Miele products are exclusive to the manufacturer, there are no aftermarket or replacement parts. Miele is a very high end product and they command top prices not only for their machine but for their replacement parts as well.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.