Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

My Samsung eco bubble washing machine is stuck - last

My Samsung eco bubble washing machine is stuck - last programme completed was a wool cycle, and I can't move the programme to anything else. I've turned it off and on but it returns to the wool cycle but won't turn on or move from that cycle. The door lock button is flashing red but no error code!
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its about 2 years old. maybe 2.5.
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: its 8 kg , WW8SJ4 if its an easy fix, yet, myself
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: never happened before! i cleaned the filter at the bottom to make sure that's fine. you just help people for free? how does this site work anyway?

This is a chargeable service, but you only pay if you are satisfied with the answer provided - do you wish to continue?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Is it definitely the door lock that is on, or could it be the child lock, please try the following:

• Press the Up/Down arrows to select Child Lock and press OK twice.

If that doesn't work, try turning the machine off at the mains power for 30 minutes, turn back on and try again.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don’t have any up and down arrows. Also don’t have an OK button. I will try the 30 min electricity shut down, though I already tried unplugging for about 5 minutes and nothing changed.

Sorry, I had the wrong model, please try:

To deactivate Child Lock, hold down Temp. and Spin simultaneously for 3 seconds.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Worked like an absolute charm!!!!
Many many thanks
With 4 kids , this is not a trivial thing !
Life continues now

That's great news!

I hope my answer was helpful, if so a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich