Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

We have a zanussi ZWG7160P Just had a power cut and now

We have a zanussi ZWG7160P
Just had a power cut and now displays EH3
My delonghi coffee machine has gone belly up at the same time
Thoughts?

Hi Sarah,

Please try turning both appliances off for 30 minutes at the mains power wall socket, then turn back on and try again.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cannot believe this response is costing me £20. Not at all useful. Very poor.

Hi Sarah,

That's just the initial response, as many issues are often solved by resetting devices, or the fault sometimes changes.

Also, please note you only pay if you are satisfied with the answer and until then you can be refunded.

Did turning off and on make any difference to either appliance?

Best Regards,

Rich

I've just spoken to Zanussi and both EH1 and EH3 mean that there is a problem with either the mains power, internal power supply or control board. Please let me know if any of your other appliances are showing specific error codes that you would like me to clarify, or I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Rich