JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Morning, here. Ihave a Zanussi Freezer model type ZQF11430da

Customer Question

Morning Da*****, ***** here. Ihave a Zanussi Freezer model type ZQF11430da the red light at the bottom of the fridge is on have checked for icing up and appears clear. there are some rivulets of water running down the inside of the storage trays there is no beeping noise from the red light any helpmuch appreciated.
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Hi Tim, Daniel is currently offline. Thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

The red light on the fridge is an alarm, to advise the freezer is not at a safe temp to store food.

Typically this means its warmer than -12.

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Start by checking the door is making a good seal around the freezer frame, if it appears the door is making good contact I would power it off for 5 minutes, and dry the contents of any water inside, this gives the compressor a chance to cool down.

Once dry, turn it on an press the super freeze button which is on the bottom next to the temp control, this will make the yellow light come on, leave it for 3 hours with the door closed. Go back to it and see if the red light is still showing.

Let me know how you get on, and if you have any further questions.