Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Whitegoods Engineer
101089104

I need a door front for a Beko dishwasher DIN28R22 and can't

I need a door front for a Beko dishwasher DIN28R22 and can't find one anywhere. Can you advise please?
Hi, thanks for your question. I’m Gavin an expert here at JA. I have found a company that lists the door front as a spare. They don’t stock it but can order it in as a special order. Before I send you a link can I just confirm it is the metal outer door panel that you definitely need and not the facia / control panelMany ThanksGavin
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It s the outer door that I need, thank you.

Here is a link to the outer door of the dishwasher. Unfortunately there is no picture but if you click the separate link to follow I have circled the part that it is just to ensure we are both on the same page

https://www.4ourhouse.co.uk/outer-door/product.pl?pid=2905408&query=DIN28R22+door

sorry the circled pic won't upload! It is the metal piece with the 4 rectangular cut outs in on this picture

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No, it’s not that. It’s a front piece that fits to that door. It could be white, silver or black, it doesn’t matter. I don’t have one that matches my kitchen.
Glad I double checked that then. That part comes as part of your kitchen not the appliance itself. I’ll find you a link to a supplier of them. If you want to tell me a preferred colour I’ll get you a link direct to a colour
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
White would be best but otherwise silver or black.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does the deposit I paid you get offset against the cost of the door?

I'm afraid not as we don't supply the parts. The link is to an external company

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have now found that the door specified in your link does not fit a Beko Dishwasher DIN28R22. Could you please continue your search while I send the wrong door back?
Hi, sorry to hear that. Can you explain why it doesn’t fit ie to tall or wide etc
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's actually for a fridge or freezer and is too tall.
Hi, do you have a tape measure to check the door dimensions? I have just double checked and the link I sent you is definitely the correct door for a fully integrated dishwasher. It should be 597mm wide
and 715mm tall.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm out of the house now, I'll get back to you.