bonzaco
bonzaco, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Oven is in auto-mode and does not start.

oven is in auto-mode and does not start.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NEFF oven:
B-AP22-7;240V-50HZ; 2.8KW 000223
E-Nr 320N2GB /05 FD 8404

Just checking be right back.

Here you go the user manual which shows how to set up the clock and take it out of auto. If you need more information do come back to me, in the meantime kindly rate the information supplied by using the star rating box on your page. Many thanks - Ian

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1)is the attached user manual for the following NEFF OVEN, PLEASE CONFIRM;
NEFF oven:
B-AP22-7;240V-50HZ; 2.8KW 000223
E-Nr 320N2GB /05 FD 84042)the minute button is missing - can you supply this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am far away from my oven, can you please call me @12.00 Noon time tomorow 11.5.2018 when I will be near the oven
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
HiGrateful for your help, it worked perfectly, it s just that as requested can you please help me get the tiny time black pin-button.
If you can help, great, if not thanks anyway

These buttons are available but very expensive at £12.23 each plus vat and carriage.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No longer require phone call..just send info where to get part(minute setting button)for oven; otherwise it’s fine