Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a bosch varioperfect reporting e:61. I can't find

i have a bosch varioperfect reporting e:61. I can't find what it means
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: around 2012. i can't get behind the machine to see the rating plate
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the door won't unlock.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag should be around the opening where the clothes are loaded.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't unlock the door to see it. waq283s0gb is in my search history

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

That error means there is a problem in the main control module, see the attached page. Turn the power off at the mains for 15 full minutes to reset the electronic. That should reset the error.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It hasn't reset it

If no reset, the main machine control module will need to be replaced. I can get you a link to the one for the model you posted but it may not be the right one of you are not 100% certain that is your model.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It turns out it's under warranty from the second-hand shop I bought it from. I'll call them in the morning. Thanks for your help.

Excellent!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today?