JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Aeg km9810m

aeg km9810m
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Could you let me know how I connect to an engineer? Thanks

Hi Leigh, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What type of engineer are you seeking?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi James I am looking to get help on how I fix my aeg oven/microwave. Hoping to get an engineer to assist in identifying problem and instructing me on how to fix myself. Thanks

No problem thats something I can assist you with, what is the fault \ symptom on the microwave currently?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was using the microwave opened door during a cycle and house Rcd tripped. Reset trips and no display came on oven. Checked socket and plug fuse and nothing. It's like some internal power supply has blown.

Right, for the RCD to trip that points to a ground fault.

There is a low voltage PCB which controls the control panel\display, so I can look up the part can you provide the PNC\Product Number which is on the rating plate?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi model number is ***** serial is 51930070 and part number is###-##-####thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Another quick question do you also have experience with aeg built in coffee machines?

Ive come across a few integrated coffee machine issues but not specifically around AEG.

The best thing to do would be to raise a new question and all experts within that appliance can assist.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok will do thanks

The part you require here is around £180.

Based on the cost of the part, I would suggest you opt for a fixed price repair and protect plan with D&G. This covers the part, labour and gives you a further years warranty, their details can be found here.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok will do thanks for checking

No problem, so I can close the case please can you rate the service received using the star rating on this page.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks