How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JamesI Your Own Question
JamesI, Handyman
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3144
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
JamesI is online now

Aeg km9810m

This answer was rated:

aeg km9810m
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Could you let me know how I connect to an engineer? Thanks

Hi Leigh, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What type of engineer are you seeking?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi James I am looking to get help on how I fix my aeg oven/microwave. Hoping to get an engineer to assist in identifying problem and instructing me on how to fix myself. Thanks

No problem thats something I can assist you with, what is the fault \ symptom on the microwave currently?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was using the microwave opened door during a cycle and house Rcd tripped. Reset trips and no display came on oven. Checked socket and plug fuse and nothing. It's like some internal power supply has blown.

Right, for the RCD to trip that points to a ground fault.

There is a low voltage PCB which controls the control panel\display, so I can look up the part can you provide the PNC\Product Number which is on the rating plate?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi model number is ***** serial is 51930070 and part number is###-##-####thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Another quick question do you also have experience with aeg built in coffee machines?

Ive come across a few integrated coffee machine issues but not specifically around AEG.

The best thing to do would be to raise a new question and all experts within that appliance can assist.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok will do thanks

The part you require here is around £180.

Based on the cost of the part, I would suggest you opt for a fixed price repair and protect plan with D&G. This covers the part, labour and gives you a further years warranty, their details can be found here.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok will do thanks for checking

No problem, so I can close the case please can you rate the service received using the star rating on this page.

JamesI and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.