JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a Neff dishwasher with the projected timelight

We have a Neff dishwasher with the projected timelight feature.
The display has become unpredictable - sometimes is OK, at other times it may start OK then dims to nothing or starts dim and fades. Is there any solution to this issue or is it a fault that requires engineer/replacement parts. It is just over 3 years old, model S51T69X3GB.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Where the display fades its likely the optical display is starting to fail (this is a hardware failure). To get to it you need to strip down the appliance so it is an engineer job I am afraid.

The part is not very easy to source, but you can get it direct from BSH (Neff), and it can be found here for around £50.

If you would like me to recommend a local engineer to attend, please provide your postcode.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I thought that may be the case. Neff charge £99 + parts for out of warranty repair. Postcode for local engineer OL12 6NA. Cheers.

I would give JR Domestic a try they have excellent customer feedback, their details can be found here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Many thanks.

No problem, appreciate if you can rate the service using the star rating at the top of this page.