bonzaco
bonzaco, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I've got a bosch integrated fridge freezer and the fridge

Hi, I've got a bosch integrated fridge freezer and the fridge door won't stay fully closed. It shuts but doesn't create a vacuum seal like it used to. The rubber seal looks fine. Out of guarantee. Suggestions?

Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK ~~ OK are the doors fitted to the appliance or hinged off the wooden cabinet running on sliders?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Fridge door fitted to cabinet doors which is hinged to the appliance.

OK at this point we need to establish if the problem is with the appliance or with the cabinet. Firstly disconnect the slider to the appliance and advise if the door stays shut without the outside door connected.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't do that. I don't have the tools or the ability. I will call a local repair man.

OK come back me if you need further help